1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Qwarul to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
3. To prevent fraud and protect both Qwarul and yourself, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
4. You must inform Qwarul of a change in email address or other relevant information, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
5. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
Delivery and Collection
6. Tickets will be despatched to you electronically via an e-mail. A ticket will be eligible for a refund if such an e-mail was not sent and/or did not contain the required information needed to participate in its event.
7. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
8. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
9. If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased because of an error from our part, you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
10. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, Change or Postponement of an Event
11. Qwarul cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for any other related goods or service or other compensation.
12. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date and time. Missing your timeslot will not result in a refund from our part.
13. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, we will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by us you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances. If you opted for Ticket Refund Protection this is also a non-refundable fee.
14. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
15. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
For more information about refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attending an Event
16. Qwarul has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (such as slander or threats during an event).
17. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms and conditions as judged by Qwarul. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then we may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave.
18. We will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
19. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
20. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age and purchase if appropriate.
21. Specific positions may be allocated to you at the time of booking, we reserve the right to change these positions to others of equal value.
22. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
23. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Qwarul and you.
24. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Qwarul are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.